Welcome to SPS Darjeeling
"Youth," said Baron Pierre de Coubertin, "is the springtime of the body." Mens Sana in corpore sana in corpore sano - a healthy mind in a healthy body - has been the ideal of the good school in the centuries old Public School tradition as in the Vedic Indian tradition. Good health and an all-round intellectual, moral and academic education during school days are perhaps the most important assets a boy can have. For generations, Darjeeling has been renowned - not only in India but also in other Asian countries and in the West - as the unique hill resort where both good health and good education have been provided at St. Paul's School.
- Admission Test is on 24th September 2018 (Monday) for the next session - 2019
- Admission Open for Classes 1 to 9 for the session 2019-20. Please contact at 9474132781
- Night Outs will be issued ONLY on the 1st and 2nd Saturday of the month. Requests for any other Saturday will not be entertained.
- Night Out will be granted on the basis of One per 1st and 2nd Term.
Please note that the First Term is from March to June and the Second Term is from July to October:
- Prior written permission for Night Outs need to be taken from the concerned Head of the Wing by way to Email or Fax -0354-2256471 (Bursar's Office) or E-mail at the School address.
- Night Outs will be granted Only if Parents or Authorised Guardians accompany their children. Otherwise it will be cancelled.
- Written requests for Night Outs need to reach the School Authorities at least on week before the Night Out.